© 2010

© 2010
The Journey ahead is about all of us.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog One - An Introduction to the "Philosophy of Choice"

Good morning!  It's a beautiful day in Colorado.  Light, wispy clouds and pale blue skies.  A slight breeze rustles through the large tree outside my living room window.  The grass is green; the shadows of of the early morning sun working their way west to the mountains.

It is a morning of abundance.  It cost me not a cent to look out my window and take in the view.  To feel the air weaving its way through my screen.  To watch the sun rise and settle in.  

Today is also the first day of my Blog.  I just finished watching "Julie and Julia", the movie.  I was inspired.  Like Julie, I have written, but am yet unpublished.  However, unlike Julie, I am a writer and an author even though I can be found on no book list. 

And so begins my real purpose here.  The reason for this particular blog at this particular place in time.

I am who I am, not because someone out there tells me it's so, but because I know it to be true inside me.  At the core of me.

The world according to L. Lee (that's me) believes that our future has the potential to be an amazing place.  It begins with choice.  Personal choice--yours and mine--and collective choice, hand in hand with the nearly 7 billion people who share this earth with us.

So, for today, think about Choice.  Life is all about Choice.  And our future is ONLY about Choice.  Everyone is included.  No one is excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment